If any personal data is being collected, this is done according to Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in improving the functionality of our website.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent here.
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyse what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information.
Used to store your cookie consent:
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary: This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category ‘Necessary’. Expires after 1 hour.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us understand and analyse how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
YouTube video embedding:
- GPS: this YouTube cookie stores location data for Marketing/Tracking purposes. The cookie expires when you close your browser.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: a cookie that YouTube sets to measure your bandwidth and determine whether you get the new player interface or the old. This cookie expires after 8 months.
- YSC: This cookie is set by the YouTube video service on pages with embedded YouTube video. This cookie expires when you close your browser.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
Used to store your cookie preferences:
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary: This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category ‘Non-Necessary’. Expires after 1 hour.
- CookieLawInfoConsent: The cookie is used to store the summary of the consent given for cookie usage. It does not store any personal data. Expires after 1 year.
- _ga: Used to distinguish users. Expires after 2 years.
- _gid: Used to distinguish users. Expires after 24 hours.
- _gat or dc_gtm: Used to throttle request rate. Expires after 1 minute.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
MailChimp (Mailing List)
The content of this website has been compiled with utmost care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages and contents.
The website contains links to websites of third parties („external links“). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognisable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.