Welcome to Mentor Workshop which is part of the Baltic Sea Game Incubation project!
The BSGI Mentor Workshop is designed for mentors who wish to improve own mentoring skills and practices. Mentoring is not just beneficial for the mentees, but is valuable for the professional development and leadership skills of the mentors, which can open new career opportunities!
As part of BSGI project we are organising a one-day fully online workshop that aims to provide valuable content with concrete tools and methods that can support mentors in their goals. To participate, previous mentoring experience is not mandatory prior to the workshop, only the will and interest in becoming a mentor and learning the best practices from the industry peers.
- 12:30 – Registration
- 13:00 – Opening remarks by Natasha Skult and Suvi Kiviniemi
- 13:15 – Panel discussion, host Gregory Pellechi
- 14:00 – Workshop 1: Have you ever …?
- 14:30 – Coffee break, networking
- 15:00 – Keynote 1: Chris Solarski, SAE Institute Zurich
- 15:30 – Workshop 2: Shall we look more into this?
- 16:30 – Keynote 2: Renee Gittins, IGDA
- 17:00 – Overview, closing words
- 18:00 – Networking
The event is free to attend but registration is required to provide necessary links and materials in advance. As a participant of the workshop, you will receive the proceedings that include recorded presentations and a booklet of the summarised content and useful tools that will enable you to implement the learnings to your everyday work with ease.
If you have any questions or wish to have more information, please do not hesitate to contact the Lead Organiser, Natasha Skult (email@example.com)